View Single Post
Old 12-04-10, 02:21 PM   #13
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-ZS+ View Post
No but the BTCC cars have a pit crew to prep the engine its prob not the same system you get in road cars.

Seems well worth the expense if you do alot of mile to cover its cost. Wonder how long it will be before the govenment catch on and start taxing it at the rate of unleaded and diesel. Can Imagine it could rise in price quickly.
I have just got off the phone to gas4cars (no I didn't break the phone ) system is £2000 all in........and it CAN be run as a MONO system i.e the only fuel.............just takes 5-10 mins to warm the car up to 35 degrees celcius before it can be driven hard. Failure to do so will ice up the carb (blimey haven't heard of that in ages.....all relative to karting!!! ) and the engine won't run properly.

Got to say.........I'm sold already. Awaiting an email...........and 10 days waiting list to book in...........guy has got a ZS180 in there being worked on today!!!! Very popular...........approx every 10 calls and 1 will be booked in.

The tank sits in the spare wheel well approx 56 litres.........and does not encroach on boot space at all.

I bet there are a few peeps reading this thinking it is a good idea too!!! Will be paying off my credit card ******* quick now so I can get this sorted...........jeeeeeezzzz Nikki is going to be happy at saving some money!

Just another note...........if you change cars frequently...........it is only £500 to take it off your old car and replace it onto your new purchase! That in my opinion is damn cheap too........not a lot of labour or parts costs!

Jim