View Single Post
Old 20-04-10, 07:26 AM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Sometimes there is no knowing when it is going to go, otherwise we would be buying the kits in advance. Mine felt a bit notchy for about a mile then bang, the pedal dropped to the floor and that was the end of the slave. The collar snapped clean off the slave and that was me finished as I was 20 miles from home.

I found my clutch slipping this morning as I took the zed to work for a change, I reckon the pushrod is too tight on the arm and requires a couple of mm filing off. I had to remove 6mm when I fitted mine as the slave would not fit the bracket mounts. I'm tempted to modify the arm to accept an adjustable clevis and thread the pushrod to give some adjustment.