View Single Post
Old 30-04-10, 09:19 PM   #1
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Ratlling Vibration from NS/REAR pillar ??

Driving today I thought something was loose in my boot as there was a very noticable rattling noise, so seperated the scooter from the skateboard and tool kit from jack (first two arent mine) Honest!!!
Drove a short distance home and could still hear it so emtied boot turned on ignition and still have a rattle.. put my ear to the body work and it's definately from the nearside rear pillar, from inside the boot all I could feel in that area was an inflated plastic bag which I can only guess is for some sort of sound proofing(if not what's it for ?).
My daughter , Poor Bethany has said she has heard it for ages as it's right at her booster seat.
Anyone got any Ideas as to what can be the cause .?
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote