View Single Post
Old 13-05-10, 02:58 PM   #4
gsinclairzs

gsinclairzs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom163 View Post
I thought this time as the project is still new i'd put up a proper progress thread so I can update it every time something happens. I will also be doing video updates through my Youtube through the link in my sig. Anyway here goes....

Picked the car up about 2 weeks ago completely stock with a genuine 24,000 miles on the clock from new. It was made in 2005 but registered on a 54 plate for reasons unknown. The car has the Rover K series 1.6 (108HP) engine as stock and the owner from new added the optional extras of the factory fitted bodykit, Cat 1 alarm and Kenwood audio upgrade...but left out electric windows lol.

The car is mint apart from a few paintwork niggles (been used as a city car), there is some light scuffs and scratches but nothing that can't be removed. Engine wise healthy as the day it came from the factory and the same for the interior of the car.

My goal for this project it to have a fast-road car and also a car that can compete on occasional track days without looking to foolish. I have estimated the final figures of running about 140 BHP and not sure on torque figures just yet also those figures will be achieved without moving from N/A tuning or uprating the liter of the engine from a 1.6. Just yet.

Here are some pictures of how the car stands completely stock-

So thats how it stands at the minute! ready for modding!

Lovely looking car! Like the colour.

2004 ZS120+
Lowered (30mm Moto-builds)
Fog Lamps
MK 1 Door cards
MK 1 Sill plates
Rear Headrests
180 Body-kit
11 Spokes
Extreme & Lip Spoilers
Drilled & Grooved Discs, Front & Rear
K&N Filter Panel