View Single Post
Old 02-06-10, 10:37 PM   #11
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LozMachine View Post
Not directly, no, i was at work when it all kicked off (about 6 miles away) , and it was worrying for a few hours when no-one knew where the guy was at, thankfully (sounds selfish i know) he had headed south....
i dont blame you for thinking that bud, what do you do in that situation, if in that situation it would just seem unreal so i dunno what id do, ive been in ambush situations before and yes we where using blanks, but when someone starts shooting at you with a gun, your not always sure whats going on

what i cant get over is how selfish it was and i just cant get my head round it, i could possible understand if it was people he knew that had caused him hastle, but it was just normal people, i couldnt imagine getting a call telling me someone had just shot my girlfriend, mum, dad, sister, its just unthinkable