View Single Post
Old 15-06-10, 06:47 PM   #13
Gazza

Gazza is on a distinguished road
I started out in the MG world when i was 21, i'd just finished my apprentiseship i hhad more money and wanted a hot hatch; so test drove the proton satria, civic type r mini cooper s and the MG ZR. I realy wanted the civic type r but it was gonna cost me ?350 per month for 5 years, so i decided to get the ZR as it only cost ?316 per month for 3years.

After i finished paying for the ZR i made the mistake and got a quote for an EVO 6 Tommi Mak and it was reasonable (?1600) after traveling the country and only finding ***** i went out and bought an TT which was/is the best car i've ever owned!!!! After getting a house i found it hard to pay a mortgage and run/pay for the TT so i sold it so i could buy something cheaper to run.

I'd always liked the mk2 ZS so i decided my next car would be a mk2 diesel with the 180 kit, so after i was looking for 6 weeks i found 1 for sale in preston so travelled from cov to get it and wrote it off 30 days later. I was determined i wanted another mk2 diesel so it took me another 6 weeks to find the 1 i have now.

Dec07-Jan08 Feb08-Sep10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross View Post
So moral of the story kids, always drive something bigger than the other morons on the road
Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote