View Single Post
Old 15-06-10, 08:37 PM   #18
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
well up till 3n a half years ago i was one to slate the rovers i have to admit, working in a ex rover dealer always saw them comingin with blown head gaskets and zt/75 non starts, then i was out a test drive with davie one day n he was saying how good they where, n i was like no theyre rubbish, n he said well what goes wrong with them instantly, "head gasket, zt tank sender splitting, zt plenum fills up" then had to think, then he said well whats all the problems you see on fords n i can list a lot there,

so got intrested in them a bit working on them, but i had already bought an orion for when i passed my test, a month before my test someone decided to launch a brick through the orions window, soo was contemplating getting it fixed or not,

week before my test i had decided....i wanted a mark2 zs, a 110, it had to have the full body kit, the extreme spoiler, it had to be a saloon, it had to have the 11 spokes on it, i wanted silver grey matrix seats, and i wanted it blue or black,
next day guess what gets traded in, mk2 saloon, full kit spoiler, alloys i wanted and its a 1.6. only thing is it was silver, but wow was that silver eye catching, so said tomyself, "self, if i pass my test im buying that" and passed and went straight down and bought it, half an hour later it was mine, had to wait 3 days though, and tbh ive never regretted buying it
i walk through our showroom everyday, 3 floors of cars, and ive never seen a car in there id rather have, that id say oh wish id bought that instead, n pretty certain il keep it unless something happens to it

Last edited by Ritchy; 11-09-10 at 04:34 PM.
Ritchy is offline   Reply With Quote