View Single Post
Old 16-06-10, 07:40 AM   #19
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
My interest started in pre-production as I was the lead design engineer for some new airbag assembly cells. I was then doing the new Rover 75 and the updated 25 and 45. Later some MG badged samples came my way and learned that they were for a new range of models. Once I saw the ZT models I then came across the ZS which caught my eye due to the colours and that mean looking boot spoiler.

However at that time the ZS was too small as the family would have filled the car in no time. I was looking at the ZT and ZTT when that was launched, but was too costly. Some years later I was looking to change my Calibra V6 for something newer, as the wife had 'stolen' the new Picasso, and came across a really nice trophy blue 180, the rest is history!