View Single Post
Old 14-07-10, 03:59 PM   #9
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Long shot - but you never know - tell your family about it !

2008 "57" - 26K - 5 dr manual in Met Grey. FSH - 2nd service having been done only done last month by my local main dealer. Company then my father-in-law before me have owned it. I've been using it for a few months now and on a 50 mile A road stop-start commute, have been getting 48mpg. Surprisingly nippy too.

Alloys, A/C, heated screen, Aux in for i-pod etc.

Can send pics, but it's just a standard Focus. Has a scratch of about 4 inches on the lower part of the rear nearside passenger door. Sounds worse than it is - hardly noticeable really. Currently on a private plate so once a sale agreed, allow 2 weeks for it to be processed back onto it's "57"

Advertised here as I'd consider taking your ZS hatch as PX, but have to say that I would prefer cash as I want "The Red devil"

?7,750 ono

Cheers
Hope you do manage to sell it on

Nice of you to say that Dan really want this to go to a good home. I know another friend on here is looking into buying her and looking after her too. Either way I feel pressured to sell her and don't want to resort to ebay where some chav who has no idea what he has goes and trashes it.

Good luck with the sale fella you know where I am if you strike lucky.
Boot Hill Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote