View Single Post
Old 05-08-10, 09:13 AM   #17
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by will-w View Post
Ditto!

The ZS was the most unreliable and poorly built cars that I have owned, and I'm now on my 10th..

It's a bit much when a 18 year old Honda is an all round better car than a 5 year old MG!

Bit harsh perhaps Will .... You mention an old Honda being a better all-round car. What are you comparing ?

10 cars is nothing mate and loads of factors contribute to whether yours has been a good one or not.

Over the past 2 years - amongst other cars, I've owned 3 ZSs - all 180s - and not had a reliability issue with any of them. We all look for different things in our cars pal. What I looked for in mine was smiles per mile and I got plenty.

Your sig indicates that you were a miles per gallon man - and it also looks like you got plenty too.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote