View Single Post
Old 20-09-10, 12:58 PM   #1
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
stupid & car....and AA

... well guess what... car broke down on friday.

Popped the uprated (rover 600) slave cylinder and as a result no fluid so no more clutch.

Thankfully it happened on the way back from bath to my mates house near wells, as i had driven the Bride to the the guildhall in bath a few hours earlier.

Ended up getting it started in gear, crawling to some white roads where we went for 2nd, only to have it run out of puff before it wanted to pop in...

so i got out and gave it a hand, then chased my own car and jumped in it....

Then the AA failed to turn up ontime before i had to go to the main reception for the wedding on saturday, so had to cancel the pickup & relay of it.

Then when i rebooked, they used the wrong details to log the call an against the car and only sent a van rather than a trailer to move it.

Last i heard\checked it was sat at gordano services waiting to be taken up to the farm - oh it it might not arrive until tuesday as it is unnaaccompanied

coolant looks like it has dropped too, which is really ***** news if it has as i only got it back recently, and i have not been driving it hard just in case.

I really am now seriously considering my options with the car as it is just continously letting me down now....

oh and the EML light is on as well.....
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote