View Single Post
Old 22-10-10, 06:08 PM   #17
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Personally I rate motobuild - like many places they will get their share of bad feedback and although their prices tend to be quite high they are not trying to rip people off, I had an interesting conversation with the owner once on that topic and a former employee.

I would suspect that if Daryl was selling cut springs he would have had them done properly and had them heat treated.

Personally I am happy with every dealing that I have had with them, I once tried buying some wheel nuts from him for my monty estate as I had just got some alloys to replace the steelies and they use different nuts, he told me, rather than spend ?4 a nut how to get them for free, that was a loss of ?64 to him!
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote