View Single Post
Old 17-11-10, 06:20 PM   #7
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
First read the post this morning and was thinking about it on the way home, especially the TV coverage as I taped (well, sky plused) some of it from Dave but it's like only 30 minutes. The only real coverage of ralling on TV now adays is the Dakah.

The company I used to work for used to supply all the furniture for the organisers and hospitality so I was there several times, the last year I worked there I was in charge of all the event support so was all the way from Surrey to Wales and back almost everyday for a week either side (except the Sat and Sun). I was in the scruntineering tents at the start of the first day and was at "whatsit" arena for both runs through as we had to install the furniture before hand and remove it the same day. Sebastian Loeb crashed out on the second run through just outside the arena so had to wait until they had finished before being recovered so I ended up having a chat with him.

Another time we were changing the furniture arrangment in the marquee at Cardiff Docks while they were doing the duel runs.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote