View Single Post
Old 24-11-10, 04:59 PM   #114
Smokey
The Alan Gow of OBTCC

Smokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to behold
I concur lol.... some peeps have mentioned donations when they get paid so hopefully that will cover belts and the food/drinks for those who do the labour side of things.

Seems plenty of folk are keen to get the project completed. I for one can't wait to get it on Knockhill, Silverstone, Rockingham etc with all the site members racing it.

Once it's complete, I wonder how many people will migrate to this site from the others to take part?!

Would also like to take this opportunity once more to thank everyone who donated money, transport, labour and advice so far to get through the first big step of this project. You are all contributing to a bit of history for this site and probably other sites of this type. It also makes me feel that the ?1.2k+ I have spent so far and the hours of work to get this car ready for the site has not gone to waste by selling the car for parts!

2009 Forza 2 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC 2nd Place Runner-up
2009/2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Clio Cup 4th Place
2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/F500 Cup 2nd Place Runner-up
2011 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 3rd Place
2012 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 1st Place Winner
2012/2013 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/DTM Championship 3rd Place
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote