View Single Post
Old 03-12-10, 03:21 PM   #33
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Surley that is undertent and not within tent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddyniknak View Post
saw police pull a car this morning and he was pointing to the stupid amount of snow on roof and bonnet so they must be doing somthing
My guess (as I wasn't party to the conversation I can do no more) is that the main point of concern was the snow on the bonnet.

Today I drove 40 miles of motorway there and 30 miles of A road back, before I left I cleared the 6 or more inches from the bonnet, screen, front windows and lights. I had full foward, side and rear vision (using the required 2 mirrors).
I saw several police cars while I was driving and I have no dobut they saw me.
When I got home most of the remain snow is still there including the drift that goes over the spoiler.
I have decent vision, if I hadn't cleared the bonnet I wouldn't have and I'd of expected to get tugged.

James

BTW, the main reason I didn't clear the roof is because doing so would have put more snow on the pavement or road where people and cars are struggling already.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote