View Single Post
Old 16-12-10, 11:44 PM   #1
kkman

kkman is on a distinguished road
A happy and tragic week, may be off my lovely Zed

After all mods done( Bmc cda induction, longlife exhaust, 52mm throttle body and adjustment to the throttle cable with the help of a nice merchanic), I spent another two hour to fit a full leather steering wheel which I got from DAVE MGT at a quite cheap price.

However, it has a sheet of copper missed which connects the black wire, so the horn will not work. Then I cut the sheet copper off the old one and fit it to the new one and finally it works. And the tool set which members here recommended did all the work.

During the process of work, my girlfriend hold the torch for me from 0:00 to 2:00am. I'm so lucky to meet her in the UK.

Then we decidede to go for a drive along the tynemouth beach. My car somehow stucked in the sand one the beach nearly half meter!!! We stopped a taxi ask for help and the taxi driver stay on the beach all the night to help us regardless of his business and didn't leave us though we can't get it out. He let us to stay in his car to get warm. Then 5 of my friends paid around 100quid taxi fee to come to help me out of this trouble. we were all exhausted. This long night makes realised there are so many kind people in the world like the old and fat taxi driver, makes realised what is friendship.

The next day, I decided to take some pics of my car, so I took it to a hand car wash center. One the way to home, I was so happy with my shiny blue car untile a policeman stopped me and told me that I don't have a insurance. my car has been kept in the vehicle recovery center of northumbria police now. However, I'v already paid for the insurance but it has been cancelled two days ago without any notification due to some unknown reason. Now I need to get a new insurance and pay 150quid recovery charge and 20quid storage fee for every 24 hours. Then I need to attend the court and pay 200quid for the penlty. Maybe my uk driving licence will be cancelled too.

so, I guess my next plan of mods will be delayed or car will be for sell.
Lots of happy day with ur guys here and without ur help I cant manage to do all these mods.

MG-ZS 1.8L

MG-KKman 0.18L
kkman is offline   Reply With Quote