View Single Post
Old 21-12-10, 08:01 PM   #44
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Cool

A wee update, got the bodywork sorted out an full system including de-cat. Exhaust is a bit quieter than the black one's was, but sounds nice and deep and a lot smoother
Most of the time since I have bought the car has been spent on the interior, the amount of ***** that came out during the shampooin was scaryily disgusting, but there has been a vast improvement and all the seats need now is a de-bobble
Also popped in my new 5K HID's yesterday then today fitted the sheddist kit and TM clock(thanks Lawrence, hope to get start button in soon). The thing i was desperate to do was the sheddist kit as my oe kit was struggling a touch and since i had one in the black zed i hated going back to the oe system. Once again the kit has transformed another zs, cannot recommend this upgrade more to anyone with a 180, should be one of the very first mods done