View Single Post
Old 03-01-11, 09:22 AM   #27
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
Well Im on almost minimum wage, have to live on Families Tax.
But whats the point of saving money to live life bored.
I dont need a car full stop, without one Id save ?40 (garage) ?55 (Insurance) ?75 (Petrol) ?20 (Tax), plus servicing, tyres....

BUT! Id be a lifeless, boring, zombiefied better off financially person. I dont want to live, unless life is fun. Thats why my ZS180 will continue to cosy me most of my money, take me to motorracing, car shows, marshalling.

In another page, we all talking about organising a trip to the touring cars at Brands in April. Its expensive, but we all want to go.
Come on lads, if we worried about money, we would never go out with girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, they cost more than cars...........
It's nothing to do with being boring me ode china it's more the fact of things are becoming more and more expensive and people such as myself are finding things even more difficult then say a few months back......

EDIT: Just Spotted a car i want and am going to look at

Owning such a huge petrol drinking monster of a V6 car paying ?80 a month on insurance ?20 tax etc when it sits they're because I can't afford to put fuel into it is a waste of time.......I'll be honest and say I'm having seconds of getting shut and just sorning it away but what's the point

I wish I got tax credits.... my friend who I work with has 2 kids and he gets just short of an extra ?150 a week extra on top of his wages I don't think it's fair but that's life!!!

Last edited by Bobdope2002; 03-01-11 at 09:51 AM.
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote