View Single Post
Old 11-01-11, 10:02 PM   #102
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves Cleenz View Post
I would personally point the CAF downwards as the hole on the inner wing lets water straight through into there and you dont want your feed filling with water
It is now, noticed after i took the pic that it could be angled better also put a wee hole in the lowest point to let any water that does get in, out

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreygraham180 View Post
Looks better and better every time u do something Gary
Cheers bud, the initial frenzy of getting stuff on is nearly done and everything else will just be as and when

Took it out for a spin tonight, fecking love it. Goes brilliantly and am very surprised at the amount of induction roar i can hear, certainly a lot more pronounced that the black one ever was. Getting used to the brakes, seem to need a fair bit of heat before they have decent bite but do not know what they are but they certainly do stop me. Will probably still give a quick bleed to be sure.