Thread: Poor ZS:(
View Single Post
Old 29-01-11, 01:10 PM   #66
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
well fitted the arm.......

and it lives! driving perfect again, was really worried, i took the old arms off and i couldnt see any difference between that and the "new" one, but fitted up and it was all sitting perfect, think im going to get some of those adjustable top mounts as the rear cambers out on both sides due to lowering, and then get a full geometry check,
yesterday when i took the car out i was having to turn the wheel to make it drive straight and then when it got to 70 the back went all funny, no problem today at all all driving staight and thats just doing the rear allignment by eye,

so going to get the dent tken out for now, then start saving for a full respray for her, going to stay silver i think as im very fussy about things and basically the car would have to be stripped completely to change colour...and that isnt happening just now although it may in the future....