Thread: Got a Dilema.
View Single Post
Old 04-02-11, 10:50 AM   #8
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-ZS+ View Post
Also how does ncb earnt in a car work assume a bike license is completly seperate. Which means if Im not the main driver on a car for a few years will I loose my ncb?
TBH it is almost worth buying a cheap crappy car and insuring it to keep your no claims... doesn't even need an MOT or anything, leave it to one side

But yes I beleive if you don't have insurance for more than 3 years (IIRC) you loose your NCD. Also if you don't drive a car for 10 years you loose your Car License!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-ZS+ View Post
The gf said why not get a less powerful car thats cheaper to run, in which I said why dont you by cheaper clothes. So now she sees my point. lol
That had me and a collegue in stitches! Quality argument!

TBH the only reasons I'm getting rid of the bike are because of cost (sounds strange but I can't use the bike any more due to point 2, so still paying insurance and finance for no reason!) and the fact I can't put two children under 5 on the back of it... I'm single so no GF or wife etc to sort the kids, its all down to me!

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote