Thread: The new MG6!
View Single Post
Old 13-02-11, 08:51 PM   #18
caled

caled is just really nicecaled is just really nicecaled is just really nicecaled is just really nicecaled is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by leezs110 View Post
I have to say i think the MG6 looks way better in the flesh than when i saw some pics of it on the web!

The model we saw today was a 1.8 TSE which is top of the range, they also do 1.8S & 1.8SE.

I have the brochure to hand here..... & even the 1.8S which is the base model gets electronic air conditioning as standard, i`m sure we were told the base model comes in at ?15995.

I really don`t think they are any more expensive than the other competition out there at the moment.

In terms of quality i had a good look around this MG6 today including the plastics inside & it really does look solid & well built & the finish on the paintwork is top notch, i really could`nt fault it.

I guess some people will slag it off but i`d say see one in the flesh first & you may just change your mind!
Saw one driving around Manchester city centre last year, they really do look better in the flesh. Not tempted to take one out for a spin?