View Single Post
Old 21-02-11, 10:14 PM   #112
haGGard

haGGard is on a distinguished road
EDIT, just realised ive posted mine already, now ive read through the thread, must of had a few drinks that night and forgot!

Bearing in mind im only 24, ive not had many cars.

My first car was a G reg GOLD mk3 fiesta 1.1. I wont bother posting pics lol.

My second car was an F reg MK2 Fiesta XR2. Ever since i saw one when i was younger than 10, i wanted one, and promised myself i'd own one when i was older. Its the best car ive ever owned to be honest, took me all round the country and never let me down.

After the XR2 became a bit prone to rust, i thought it was best to sell it, even though it broke my heart to let it go, i then got a Ford Puma 1.7 VCT. I also fitted a full stainless milltek system (4-2-1, decat and exhaust) which sounded the tits! Lowered on coilovers too.

After a while i decided i needed a bigger car, with a boot which can fit a buggy, as my GF had a child and the puma wasn't the most practicle. I also wanted to go back to and 'old school' ford as i missed the XR2. So i got a Sierra Saphire Cosworth Replica, bought un-viewed on ebay.

Was a nice car actually, but it was not that reliable and i decided i didnt want to go back down the old car route.

So i re-insured myself on the puma.

The last year in speptember i bought the mk1 180 hatchback. Originally wanted a saloon, but this came up cheap at the time, but ive fallen for it for sure!

And thats where im at, loving the 180, and not really got any plans to let her go in the near future.

Last edited by haGGard; 21-02-11 at 10:48 PM.
haGGard is offline   Reply With Quote