Thread: newbie hello!
View Single Post
Old 22-02-11, 04:08 PM   #15
zsdave

zsdave is on a distinguished road
the alarm issiue on mine has been sorted today & i had a full diagnostic done on the engine/electrics & its come up with no faults which is reassuring!!!

peterzs or anyone else that knows for that matter whats the disk diameter on the front & rear as i'm having trouble ordering some drilled/grooved disks n pads!!!

at least i know know my motor has solid disks on the back & vented front, moving forwards,
i'll fit slightly uprated pads (mintex or somat) but not any of the EBC/track inspired stuff as on the road, road pads will bite better than the other type of pads when the the car/brakes are cold whereas the track/fastroads pads need to warm a little!

i'll have to get a chance to whip the turbo off & check the pipes as petezs says above,if the turbo needs seals i believe there is a place in birmingham that does a re-build & re-balance's the turbo for about ?150/?200ish

on the plus side my dailydriver k reg rover 414 passed her MOT test today, so it'll be lowered tomorow & given a check over, chuffed!
zsdave is offline   Reply With Quote