Thread: My cars
View Single Post
Old 15-07-07, 10:41 AM   #15
RalphG

RalphG is on a distinguished road
I drove the SV-R around to the paddock, where we parked the cars and held the POO competition. Not sure if anyone took any photos or vids of it on the move.

The Twilight ZS180 does not have a supercharger fitted, but it seems to have been designed for the Sprintex supercharger. I've had conflicting stories told to me regarding the history of this car. Some say it was developed by Janspeed for MGR and had a supercharged engine fitted, which was destroyed. Another says that the engine that is in the car was being prepared to take a supercharger, which was not going to be the Sprintex.

As Jim says, I have got a supercharged KV6 which I'm looking to fit into a donor car. Anyone know of a very cheap ZS180 that I can fit this into? When things start moving on this project I'll start a blog type thread to let you know of the progress.

By how much do those who have gained by war fall short of the number of those who have perished in it? No doubt you will reply that there can be no comparison, that the dead cannot be numbered, while the living who have been rewarded may be summed up with three figures.
RalphG is offline   Reply With Quote