Thread: Had enough
View Single Post
Old 10-03-11, 12:51 PM   #6
marts66
Site Supporter

marts66 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan.F View Post
This is exactly how i was and how i am feeling today m8 something this morning just went bang. I feel so stupid i am a grown man ffs
Got nothing to feel stupid about Al, I was in the Nissan factory when I let go and had to walk out with 2,000 lads staring at me. As a teacher I carried a brave face into class every day but eventually couldn't pretend anymore. The tablets I take everyday help and you might need to get some chemical help from your GP. The therapy sessions worked well too, she gave me steps that started off small and built up, gradually my confidence increased, it's a slow process but as others say you have made the first steps by acknowledging there is something wrong. Get an appointment mate and have a chat with a professional, you'll feel loads better. By the way I'm 45 and at first felt weak and spineless and that's normal but try to realise that there is only so much we can take on without losing it. We are all different, we all get drunk of different amounts and we all have our limits.

Sarcasm....the lowest form of humour and the highest form of vulgarity.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

TF135 cams, 52mm throttle body, PECO SS catback, K&N Apollo, PAYEN headgasket, Tinted rear lenses, HID 6000k headlights, 100w mains, citroen washers, grooved discs with Mintex redbox pads, Sony Xplod + USB + 10 disc changer, sub + amp, one off alloy bonnet badge, rear headrests and the beat goes on...
marts66 is offline   Reply With Quote