Thread: ZS MK1 Parts
View Single Post
Old 10-03-11, 06:57 PM   #9
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic_vi View Post
If you can post the splitter how much we talking posted?
I'm going to be totally honest and say the reason I said collection only is purely because I am crap at posting and I'd end up getting hassle because I'd take to long to post it... I'm always busy (what with full time working and being a full time single father of two children under 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblueads View Post
I'd be interested in the splitter-do you have any pics? What money are you after?

I might be interest in the Tech finish inserts if you can split them from the dash-have you got the heater surround and gear shift surround?
Tech finish inserts are all there (just got to dig them out) and currently not on the dash, so if you want them make me an offer

No idea what the splitter is worth... so make an offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taphouse View Post
I need some of the heater piping from behind the dash, not sure weather it's part of the dash or the car. I would very keen on the dash should it have the bits and pieces.

Andy
the dash is complete, your welcome to take it away (no centre console though) as its just taking up space in the garage... There is a bit of surface rust on the metal centre cage, but I can give it a quick once over with some wet n dry to clean it off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
I feel bad now about the boot install .... what's the new plan then ?
Ahh don't feel bad Dan its a good setup its just taking too much space in the boot and I'm finding I need more space for the kids stuff every now and then

If it doesn't sell then I'll add some guards over the subs and make it so they can be easily removed when I need more space so that the shopping and kids stuff doesn't bounce around on them

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote