View Single Post
Old 26-03-11, 10:22 AM   #27
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
My ZS was the result of me wanting more power!, I had a 2002 Ford Focus 2.0 Ghia that I done an ST replica on, and I was wanting more power from it without spending stupid amounts of cash!!, so a friend of the family is a car salesman at the time he was working for our local MGRover dealer and handed me the 2004 model range brochure, have a look he said we are expecting a few of the newer models next week, so I popped down later on next week and seen a Grey ZS180 that was just literally of the transporter, the family friend spotted me looking at the car asked if I wanted a test drive, he said "pop in on Friday and we will had it valeted", (I did a lot of researching and comparing to my current car at the time, didn't really know about MGRovers at the time), so I did what he asked, but when I arrived at the dealer another guy was pondering whether to buy the car, he had a ZT with a blueflame exhaust on it, which thought was a bit silly trading down to car with the same engine yet smaller!! Anyway I went out in the ZS and if I could smile from ear to ear I was, so a verbal deal was done while driving, after the test drive this other guy took a shot, I said to him "Be careful as that is mine now......!" His face was a picture as I said that to him, as I think he was wanting the car!!
1 week later the the car was mine although I gained an instant 40bhp increase by trading my Focus, I never really got the power I really wanted, but now 7 years later I still have it and still love driving it although filling it with petrol is really painful!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Early ZS.jpg (93.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Focus Knockhill2.jpg (73.7 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by KevG; 26-03-11 at 10:42 AM.
KevG is offline   Reply With Quote