View Single Post
Old 08-04-11, 01:05 PM   #7
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by caled View Post
To be fair, all they have to do to the MG6 saloon is give it a half decent kit to make it look better, and the ride height always is much higher for the china spec cars (btw: would your ideal ride height be the car in your sig?).

Give the MG6 saloon the skirts and rear spoiler and diffuser from the 55xt, then the MG6 'tein' gills and front splitter, then youve got a rather nice, sporty looking saloon car, perfect for an Xpower/'Z' edition MG6. I might have a play around in photoshop tonight, see what I come up with. They already have all the bits, they just need to put them all on the same car.

Granted, it would look a bit japanese, but thats not really a bad thing IMHO.
Not that low, that's my track set-up but raise mine by say 20mm then it'll look mean and purposeful! It needs some beefing up. To me an MG is what brings a mundane car out of its shell and want to show off.