View Single Post
Old 18-04-11, 06:58 PM   #37
OllieZS

OllieZS is on a distinguished road
Update:

A very nice guy called Grant of GBE came and delivered these to me .....

Its his big brake kit, 310mm discs with Wilwood calipers which are very light (and the discs) braided lines front and rear and Performance friction pads 01.

I cant wait to fit these! there going on the ZS thursday, Also I have my first trackday of the year soon at Castle combe on the 5th of May!

I must say that Grant of GBE has been excellent to deal with, very helpful and happy to answer any questions, I highly recommend him!

Recently I have also had all the dents removed from the car at Cromhall refinishing in Thornbury, and again an excellent job, and the owner richard is always very helpful and has time for you.

This wednesday the car is booked into MG for new rear trailing arms + compliance bushes, so the rear will be sorted!

A down side is the new windscreen that was fitted has cracked! and the guy that fitted it did a very shoddy job! window seals not properly sealed, chipped the paint!!! I was most annoyed, I won't name the company at the mo as they are to rectify these issues, hmm we'll see.....

That is all at the mo!
OllieZS is offline   Reply With Quote