Thread: MG respect?
View Single Post
Old 28-10-07, 11:03 AM   #25
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
So who has said something that has started this off then?

I don't see many stating theirs can slay everything on the road, perhaps those that have posted in the ZS180 v hot hatch and wins, which I find a bit funny.

I for one know it's limitations and know when to keep my right foot off the gas! Yes it can be embarassed by a diesel, that is technology for you.

I have owned more cars than I care to remember, some alot older than the ZS and quicker too, that has come to driving and racing cars for some 26 years. My old 1978 HSX Chevette was quicker than the ZS, but that was a homologation special of 400 cars built for group B rallying.

Each to their own and the bottom line is that we are all enthusiasts and try to keep the marque in the spotlight, hopefully for the right reasons. MG ownership is a strange thing, a bit like Marmite I reckon.

In life you have to taste everything on display and we all buy great cars and we all have had lemons. As long as we are happy with them, that is what counts.