View Single Post
Old 09-05-11, 03:40 PM   #1
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Testing the water-bits!

I'm considering selling:

18" x 7.5" Inovit Aros alloy wheels and as new Falken 452 tyres, as per signature picture. Would sell complete or p/ex a set of mk2 alloys with decent tyres, nothing else. Never used on track, one stainless lip has some scratches, can take pics if required.

Also a complete blue Monaco interior, rear seats, front seats from my saloon. I was keeping them incase it ever went back to a road car. However that is becoming a slim chance! I also have carpet sets, seatbelts and some trim etc.

No point in keeping stuff taking up room and having nice wheels and tyres if just a track car and occassional commuter. Might as well put the money into the zed.

Sensible offers only please, if no interest then nothing lost.