View Single Post
Old 16-05-11, 06:44 PM   #10
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Yer I agree Drew would prefer to go single can, although it would require replacing the whole system as its currently 2 seperate exhaust each one goes straight through to 2 cylinders each. So gonna spruce up the current one to get it on the road. Then once funds allow go for a single system with a carbon end can something like an Akrapovic system would be nice.

Was browsing youtube the other day and found a video of the exact bike. The exhaust does sound nice, I looked at replacing the cans as one is blowing slightly. Trouble is they were only in production for a very short time and seems they are quite sort after so gonna have to patch this one up for the time being. Had a look at past MOT seems the last 3 have flagged up the exhaust as loud! Have to find a sound tester i think.

Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMPi4J7-JqA

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote