View Single Post
Old 16-05-11, 09:35 PM   #20
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave MGT View Post
Im good thanks. Porsche is looking alright now. Pulls like a train!! Just waiting till the end of the month to tax it. Got a few mods planned already
You getting rid of the 180...?
Nice will have to have a nosey round it when your all sorted! As for the 180 I hardly do any miles in it, we take the gfs car on long tips, plus the miles I do cover I'm sat in traffic. I can leave uni same time as a mate on a bike and he's home 20-30mins before me. Plus it makes sense finanacially.

I'd say do it Ross I've been toying with the idea for a year or so. Figured I'd do it now before there's the need to cart kids about. Winter will be tough but that's what waterproofs are for.

Only thing with a 600cc is that I'd be put off by the power of it being a new rider, I'm doing my A2 test so the bike will be restricted to being with. Once I get to grips with hanging off it. You can do a top up course to allow it to be derestricted. Wouldn't trust myself with full power straight away. Also the DAS direct access learning test is expensive!!

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote