View Single Post
Old 18-05-11, 06:47 PM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
What is it like on the fuel? Is it addicted like a 180 or is it an occasional sipper like a TDi?

Also how did she find insurance on it? expensive?
Would guess it is miserly on fuel as Gina never complained as she drove a 1.4i Xsara prior to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_b82 View Post
Friend of mine, suggests that you might get a better response on the rocco forum...
www.sciroccoregisterforum.co.uk

he thinks it could well be used as a parts donor and apparently to be a GTX it needed to be a 1.8 injection.... so he thinks it is a GT
Will need to check the bootlid again! Gina still hasn't given me the V5 details yet so only going by what she told me. Her previous one was a GTi, but rusty as hell. Too good for a donor, she bought it for spares but turned out to be better than her old one!