View Single Post
Old 25-05-11, 10:46 AM   #24
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Well did my CBT a few days ago, was great fun even if it poured when out on the road. Guess it's all part of it. Did it on a little CG was a right laugh, great little bike.

It's slightly scary they let youngsters out on the road after a days training, with very basic road knowledge!!

As far as the build goes I've rebuild the carbs yesterday, some of the jets were in the wrong carbs which wouldn't have helped it's running!!

Currently stripping down and refurbing the calipers.

Got a wait for the locking socket to remove the engine mount bolts apparently honda are behind on supplies due to the tsunami (spelling fail?). So got a few weeks before I can drop the engine to check shims

Got our house contract through for renewal and one point is that there's to be no repairs of motorcycles, cars or commercial vehicles unless occasional maintenance and registered to the tenant. Guess a full strip down and rebuild in pushing the boundaries slightly!

2012 BMW 320d Sport

Last edited by Jay-ZS+; 16-08-12 at 10:42 PM.
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote