View Single Post
Old 02-06-11, 09:04 PM   #145
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
hmm another month has passed and life for me has been pretty dammed busy.,......

Steve popped down to correct the paint on my car, then a few pics were taken showing off the shine the following day....

moved house a week ago and finally have a drive and a garage to play around with the derv myself

In terms of bring it back on topic to the thread, nothing to update really lol...

however a helper and Matt should have got together last week to do the testing for the EMP readings, however due to a miscomminication it was abandoned as niether have the boost guage they needed - it was still plumbed into my car. real D'OH moment that one!

however that got taken off today - first bit of free time - and so testing should happen soon as Matt should have it early next week....

then maybe a better update in the next weeks to follow.... *fingers crossed*
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote