Thread: The 400 Turbo
View Single Post
Old 04-06-11, 12:58 AM   #29
SSAuto
www.silverstormai.com

SSAuto is on a distinguished road
Also junked the clifford and had a toad fitted.

Fitted some PLX gear, master module ecu with 60mm multi function screen.

Linked to a boost module , egt module and sensor and an inlet temp module and sensor.

Also got a couple of auto meter oil pressure and temp defi style gauges to replace the old ones int eh a pillar pod.

Done lots of rewiriing, redone the battery to boot with new terminals and dissy block, and 0 gauge stinger cabling.

Ordered ?70 worth of tidy up kit like heatshrink, sheat convoluted tubing, relays and relay blocks, and fuses and fuse blocks. Im really enjoying rewiring it alll neatly and OEM.

remember this engine bay , because its about to look even better!!

Oh and i junked the nitrous, adding more power to a car that spins up in 4th if youre not careful and 3rd if you are just seems madness to me.

Also got rid of these:

And fitted some new oem ones. Ive removed the 400 dash and centre console, and fitted it with a zs mk1 item. I have polished ally rings to go round the heater dials and instrument clusters, a carbon gearknob and carbon pedals.

Ive sourced some 420 bubble gearlinkages, and am hoping my good friend Phil will work his magic and create a short shift that isnt as ***** as the motobuild one, and a fiesta uj and the box end, along with some Silverstorm poly bushes for it, and a silverstorm shifter extension to bring the gearknob 5" closer to the steering wheel!

Ive also junked the Khan RSR wheels for some 17 x 7.5" BBS LM-R wheels. Fitted some oem ZS rear lights and removed the front light masks.

Pics to come when ive gotten a bit further on with it.

Trying to figure out what to do about seats, as the 400 uses different floorpan to the zs
SSAuto is offline   Reply With Quote