View Single Post
Old 31-10-07, 08:25 AM   #8
nothin2lose

nothin2lose is on a distinguished road
I've had mine 6 months now ( at least ) & want another one but the negatives of this ( 40 k ) car are:-

Rattles as people state, but I knew about these before buying the car through reading up about them, ( plus with the music on they're barely noticable )

the Fact I can't fit a full spare tyre in the hole in the boot

It makes me drive like an idiot sometimes( cuz i like it so much )

Still think theres only a small amount of legroom in the back

No sunroof is bad , & air con leaks so no use refilling it again after wasting 35 quid last time for it only to work 2 days.

I had my ZS as my screensaver at work, ( as i'm trying to convert my team to liking them that was sorta working ) my manager comes down & starts taking the **** "A ROVER as your background no wonder the pc is running slow if you have a ROVER as your background" I gave him a good argument for my car but I found out he fancies jeremy clarkson so I know I'll never convince him.

No gimmicks, its a no frills car imo, my friends cars of the same age ( 52 reg ) all have gadgets that tell you thinks or do things for you & mine basically drives & tells the time , sometimes I want something a little more gimmicky...... ( does the mark2 have any btw )
nothin2lose is offline   Reply With Quote