View Single Post
Old 17-08-11, 11:26 AM   #16
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southside_ZS View Post
Have you been to view it? Cant really judge a car just by looking at some pictures.
No, I haven't been to veiw it but an advert with just 3 photos and limited details tell as much of a story as lots of pictures and lots of details.

The car is only ?950 for a reason, what the reason is only one can guess at this stage.

No mention of service history or belts being changed might be a clue, the car is the right age to be just over due for both.

No interior pictures or under bonnet pictures or pictueres of much of the car might be.

When considering a car advertised on the internet I always take a bit of time to study the background of the pictures, in this case they are taken on a busy road in a housing estate, proberbly local authority built either in the 1930's or 1950's, the sort of area where someone buying this sort of car proberbly has some idea about cars.

Of course I maybe completly wrong, maybe the car maybe the bargin of the century but I doubt it, I'd be asking for that information before I set off to buy this car unless it was very local to me.