View Single Post
Old 19-08-11, 08:36 PM   #28
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave ZS-X View Post
plus one, shame on the new buyer if its broken just to make a few quid, a real mg enthusiast could not do that !
Agree 100%. I know they can command more in parts but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm more for those that save them from the scrapheap and put them back on the road. If I had the cash and the room I would stockpile spares and buy total write-offs to salvage what I could and sell them to the needy. Pisses me off the way these cars are being sold, way too cheap and that includes mk2s, however it is due to the stigma attached to the MGR brand that has caused this. Too many drivers out there worried about the badge up their drive, very sad.