View Single Post
Old 20-08-11, 02:39 PM   #19
john180

john180 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 View Post
TBH mate i dont kno Ive developed a soft spot for the VXR as of late but i cud never afford buy one

Obviously this is an MG enthusiast forum so everything i say will be shot down but ive gone of the whole mg thing the past few months......possibly i miss the noise and the thrill of my V6 but IMO they aernt worth it anymore and i wouldnt be willing to fork out how ever much it is to run them......

I see the MG ZS as a old under developed car it could have been a different animal if MG hadnt gone to ****

Anyways im not you and its your descion id say the twilight is a great looking car but for it too sit in storage gathering dust is it worth it
OK, here's another side to my story. I have an astra sri 1.9 150 diesel as a company car which i use for work. Nice car but i'm not sure i would buy another astra some how... they just lack something...

I had the black ZS before i got my company car so it just stayed and i drove it when not at work (evenings and weekends etc) the twilight was really going to be my show car - i wanted to keep it in really good condition etc. I suppose now i know that i dont have to insure it even when sorn will make the cost less and I will be able to do what I first wanted to.

John