View Single Post
Old 20-08-11, 02:39 PM   #20
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 View Post
TBH mate i dont kno Ive developed a soft spot for the VXR as of late but i cud never afford buy one

Obviously this is an MG enthusiast forum so everything i say will be shot down but ive gone of the whole mg thing the past few months......possibly i miss the noise and the thrill of my V6 but IMO they aernt worth it anymore and i wouldnt be willing to fork out how ever much it is to run them......

I see the MG ZS as a old under developed car it could have been a different animal if MG hadnt gone to ****

Anyways im not you and its your descion id say the twilight is a great looking car but for it too sit in storage gathering dust is it worth it
Tim, am in the same boat dude, I like the ZS and I do like the new 6, but alas the ZS aint worth much now, and I cant afford to go to a new car, I dont like the VXR's are they are common as arses same with scoobys, and Focus RS's etc, the ZS stills gives a smile to my coupon, it is here to stay until it dies...

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote