View Single Post
Old 23-08-11, 01:50 PM   #147
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
well it has been an age since i last posted anything - and that is cos nothing much has happened

scheduling conflicts has resulted in no testing, and Matt doesn't want to build something up that is not required.... so bit frustrating, but there we go.

One thing that has happened, is that the car is up with Matt for it's MOT - booked in for Friday after being 2 weeks late (my bad!)... but i really hope other than the new tyres it needs up front it is going to play nicely.....

and that is because i have just about sucessfuly manged to get rid of the GF's 206 by buying a new shape 1.4 fester on Monday, on a 58 plate with only 8k miles on the clock. did not get a bargain, but feel that i have walked away with not too bad a deal though. (6 months tax, 36month full ford warrenty & the alloys refurbed; and a few other bits here and there). will probably pick it up on Friday or early next week...

It aint no ZS - but it is certainly better than 206
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote