View Single Post
Old 15-09-11, 12:09 AM   #7
zsserbia

zsserbia will become famous soon enough
Another reason why I love my ZS... I proudly present my zed's playground:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXdPdN0RseQ

The vid is onboard of Marco Tempestini and codriver Dorin Pulpea in a Pug 207 s2000...

Ever since I got my zed, I am tempted every day to take an extra couple of miles (and burn a bit more diesel) on my way from work through these very curves and this wonderful forest. Windows down, loads of oxygen through my lungs and through my zed's air intake... You can actually hear the engine note get a higher pitch instantly and feel better throttle response. I keep smile on my face as it tosses me around corners. Several minutes of this and just about all stress from work gone. Period. A kind of magic...

I hope you guys like the vid and see why I enjoy this track in my zed so much. The thing you don't see on the vid is how steep some of the sections are, it's really quite special. The biggest climb is 1:40-2:40 (you can imagine how steep it is as it took this pug a full minute). The derv's torque gets me there fairly quickly and provides constant push in the back, so another thumbs up for her.

Funny thing, my 2 year old wee man enjoys himself even more on a Sunday ride. Hearing him giggle all the way in his bucket seat at the back is priceless...

The MG ZS. It doesn't just get you from point A to point B. It really connects the dots.
zsserbia is offline   Reply With Quote