View Single Post
Old 19-09-11, 12:14 PM   #28
zsserbia

zsserbia will become famous soon enough
As someone on here already said, please don't underestimate our zed's more than they already are

I got just an std derv and never been ashamed of it in comparison to any other cars which are btw more expencive and probably better in general, but performance wise you can't deny ZS has superb handling and good balance/center of gravity, which is a powerful weapon on track to those who are able and not to scared to use it. Knowing that handling is crucial quite often, I would always prefer it over the sheer power. Comparing it to scooby, yeah I'd have one, sti would be fine, but my zed I'd still keep...

Yet another thing is the design, to me it's timeless... Both mk1 and mk2. The same guy designed Mclaren F1, which is also timeless... Look a few decades in the future, who knows, cars may have no wheels for all I care, but zed would still be appealing to an eye, and that is hardest to accomplish in the design world. Who cares if people say it's dated, so is the old "E type"...

Basically, some cars, as ZS give you a feedback "Push me harder, I'll handle it, don't worry", and some others say "No you moron, you'll get us killed", no matter how expensive or how "better" they are... So, in the end the driver would be a great factor. Some cars simply give you the creeps, zed's simply don't. That's why we got this thing "believe it and you'll beat it", no matter if they're scoobys or porsches or beemers or...