Thread: What To Do
View Single Post
Old 07-10-11, 07:39 AM   #4
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Question is Tim can you really afford the change up again? I'd hate to be reading another thread with 180 for sale due to running costs. Just remember ?10 a month now will be more next year, gone are the days of insurance premiums going down each renewal and fuel will never be cheap!

The LPG will cost a fair bit and how long will it take to recoup those costs? With your miles probably 5+ years to break even?

Write a list of pros and cons for both the current car and what you intend to buy and study it hard. In todays climate I would probably want what you have now in order to keep the outgoings down. Then again I do 350 miles a week just commuting. My salary covers this but it still hurts to pay it.