View Single Post
Old 19-11-11, 07:16 PM   #9
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Hi Clive, what I found was that after:- decat, boost up a bit, MAF box, BMC panel filter, dodgy remap, where they sent the ecu away, Powerflow s/s exhaust cat back, I was getting 212 ft/lbs and 134 bhp, and 48 odd mpg.

Now SDi's and a Reidy remap, 234 ft/lbs and 159 bhp, still has black smoke and my last check was 43.24 mpg.

Tempted to get my o/e injectors refurbed, guy on ebay quoted £94 all in incl postage, and bung them back in.

Black bits over my boot annoy me, but I love the extra umpppppph when it gets over 1500 revs, driving like ZSSerbia said, get through gears 1 and 2 and push it from 3 onwards!!

Depends on your mileage Clive, more power = less mpg, less power = more mpg.

This is why I didnt get a V6 wasnt looking for power just good mpg, but...............

Least I havent got Dan pushing the limits and the bhp, any more.