Thread: Zs written of
View Single Post
Old 11-01-12, 04:45 PM   #17
Nor

Nor is a jewel in the roughNor is a jewel in the roughNor is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
So glad you seems to have got it sorted out Nor, what a shower of cretins to be honest. Yes I can understand them writing it off, but for you to jump and shout and chase everythign around to get the reult you want was ridiculous. Surely with this sort of damage they could at least give you the option of repairing it yourself etc without writing it off just like that!??!
Exactly G, was a total disgrace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_160zr View Post
Glad you got it sorted, they had no need to go about it in the way they did, I cant understand how they were so bad about it tbh, very worrying!

At least you have got the car back now, is the insurance continuing as previously or is it now cancelled?

Cheers,
Matt
Insurance carrying on as normal, no change to NCB etc. If I did not continue to escalate it and spend the best part of 2 hours today on the phone today the car would have been a Cat D write off, my insurance would have been cancelled and they would have taken away my car. All when I never even said I wanted to make a claim. Total disgrace and why I'm following through with the complain regardless of now getting a satisfactory outcome.

Here's 2 pics I took of the car an hour ago:

http://easilydone.co.uk/admiral/