Thread: Ptp
View Single Post
Old 16-01-12, 04:58 PM   #9
welshone

welshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nicewelshone is just really nice
New Annoucement

Copied from another site

COMPANY ANNOUCEMENT

To whom it may concern,

Regretfully, I must inform you that Trinity Motors Of Hinckley LTD was put into administration on 09/01/12, and although the company is still operational at this time it is doing so with a reduced headcount.

The reason this decision has been taken is predominantly due to the harsh economic climate we have been experiencing over the past few years, and also difficulty with vehicle supply.

However I would also like to inform you that as a separate company, Power Train Projects (T/A UVC LTD) will continue to trade as normal and we are in no way affected by this process.

Our team remains unchanged and we remain fully operational, so if you have any enquiries or require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on the contact details below.

Wendy Webb 01455 622374 wendywebb@ptp-ltd.co.uk
Richard Watson 01455 622285 rwatson@ptp-ltd.co.uk
Nick Mackley 01455 622221 nmackley@ptp-ltd.co.uk

On behalf of PTP, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and look forward to a prosperous future.

Yours sincerely,

Nicholas Mackley

General Manager
MG ZS 180 Saloon Starlight Silver - 2003 Current

MG ZS TD Saloon XPower Grey 2004 Gone
MG ZS 180 Saloon Trophy Blue 2003 Gone
Rover BRM Gone
welshone is offline   Reply With Quote